Well, it took me a little longer than expected, but I finally finished Book 9 of the “Old Testament Word Search Fun! books and I submitted both the regular and large print versions for publication this weekend.
In book nine: Samuel, the last Judge, continues the saga of the Old Testament. As you have fun word searching the first book of Samuel, you discover the meaningful stories of Eli, Hannah, Samuel, Saul, Jonathan, and David:
- Samuel’s birth and his service to God
- Witness vicious battles with the Philistines
- Discover the loss the Ark of the Covenant
- Why the Philistine were struck down by plagues
- How Saul became king and why he was rejected
- Why David was “a man after God’s own heart”
- David’s conquest of Goliath
- Saul’s envy, jealousy and hatred of David
- Saul’s tragic death on the battlefield.
The stories of the First Book of Samuel continues the Biblical word search fun for you, your family, friends, and all the members of your congregation!
It’s time to help spread the word, and share the Bible in a whole new fun way.
This post is brought to you by the: $.99 Kindle e-book Sale for “the New Testament Word Search Fun! Book 1 Gospel of Matthew” and is now extended to Cyber Monday!